Skip to main content

Fly to Seoul! (2)

Assalamualaikum ... 

Vietnam Airlines Flight Ticket 

Me and my wife started our journey from KL and we were heading to KLIA at about 10am. 

Then we fly to Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam before we take another flight soon. 😃 
While writing this post I am here in the Ho Chi Minh City International Aiport! :)

We have almost 9 hours at this city. 😚
And we used this time for coffee and meet my old friends: Dr Kha Le and Mr Aramaite Yap. Unluckily, Dr Kha Le is a bit busy! 😔

We went around Ben Thanh Market by bus. Walk around and met Mr Aramaite Yap. Then we heading back to Airport and gonna continue our journey! :) 

Enjoy the photo! 

My Wife Me and Mr Yap

Selfie while in the bus to Ben Thanh Market 

This is Ben Thanh Market 

Most of the Malaysian stay here

Coffee is like a paradise to while in Vietnam

Next destination?

Budget for today:

KL
Mineral water RM5
ERL BTS to KLIA RM53
Burger King KLIA RM32

Saigon
Simcard 390000 Dong
Bus Airport to Ben Thanh Market 10000 Dong
Cashew Nuts 150000 Dong
Lunch for free by Mr Aramaite Yap! 
Lense Solution 65000 Dong
Taxi from Ben Thanh to Airport 160000 Dong 
Coffee at Trung Nguyen Airport 90000 Dong






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAnILa: CatATAn PerTAmA!

Nota Pertama: Penerbangan ku pada jam 1340 waktu tempatan. dari pintu C17, KLIA, perasaan ku sedikit cuak. Bimbang. Takut. Maklumlah, kali ni aku akan mengembara sendiri. Sebagai pengambara bebas (Independent Traveller). Independent Traveller: dengan bajet yang rendah, tak bergantung pada tour agent dan semuanya sendiri. Ada juga pegembara yang mengembara bersama teman, kawan, keluarga dan juga seorang! Ini adalah kali pertama aku mengambara bersendirian. Kalau sebelum ni, trip ke Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, Kemboja dan Vietnam, aku bersama kawan. Aku merasa sedikit takut. Banyak sangat benda bersarang di fikiran aku sekarang. Walaupun aku ditemani Visa & Mastercard, mereka bukanlah sesuatu yang boleh aku harapkan. Ya, sekarang aku sedang mencabar diri aku! Aku mencabar diri aku sendiri ... aku letakkan ketepi kehidupan biasa di rumah. Sekarang adalah masa untuk aku kenal siapa aku ... untuk aku membaiki kebolehan diri, cara berkomunikasi, kekuatan diri dan jiwa, pegangan aku, kebole

Aku kah itu?

My friends say YES! What's Your Best Quality? Your Result: Ambitious   Your best quality is ambitious! People like you because you are a determined person. Once you set a goal for yourself you do whatever it takes to achieve it. Personality   Loving   Intelligence   Out-Going   Sense of Humor   What's Your Best Quality? Quiz Created on GoToQuiz Is it true? NONE-Sense of Humor!

Marine Engineering Bridging Program

Assalamualaikum ... DONE! It would be the best word to describe when I'm done my 2-year training ... 2 years isn't easy path for me to walk through ... Last week, I get back home after a few weeks struggle for my exams ... Theory exam (Oral Exam) at MARDEP Port Kelang ... MSCR exam (Marine Survical Craft & Rescue) at ALAM Melaka ... and a few courses before and after the exams ... Alhamdulillah ... I passed all the exams ... Now, it is the time for me to apply for my CoC (Certificate of Competency) ... 2 years back ... I remembered when one of the staff from my company said ... 'Your Degree is Useless ... You can burn it!' Phewwww! Just put yourself in my shoes ... :p When I was onboard ship ... Some peoples discriminate me and my buddy ... Just because we have a piece of paper ... B.eng Mechanical is nothing to them ... But then, its something to us ... A few cadets argued about how much we earned per month ... Nothing he shared with us ... Help with hidden agenda