Skip to main content

Phnom Penh ... Hot hot Hot!

Assalamualaikum ...

From Siem Reap, I took bus to Phnom Penh ...
Its took us almost 6 hours ...
the fare is sooooo cheap ... 4 USD ...
We started our journey at 2.30pm and reach Phnom Penh at 8.30pm ...
On our way back, I just recognise one thing ...
There must be a white plastic in front of cambodian house ...
they used to put that plastic in a way like collecting water when raining ...
I was wrong ... rupenye diorang mengumpul cengkerik untuk di jual ...
I dunno, but they love eating it anyway ...

On our way to Phnom Penh ... I think me and other passengers having a headache ...
The bus driver suka sangat hon ...
POM POM! POM POM! huhuhu ...
Tanpa apa2 halangan kat depan pun die boleh hon ...
Me, fadli, mat salleh and few other local ... keep on smiling ...
Horny Driver kot! hahahaha

I was just listen to my lovely MP3 phone anyway ...
So tak adalah sakit kepala sangat ...
Especially when I listen to Dato' Siti songs' ...
Tahajjud Cinta, Jika Kau tak Datang, Amarah ...

Once we reached Phnom Penh ...
Pisith, our local host dah ready kat bus station ...
Then, we went for dinner ... It was a Halal restaurant ...
Halal? ... hehehehe
Thanks Pisith ... he knows that we are Muslim and he did do some research on Halal food ...
Alhamdulillah, this Warung Bali is very good!
The food were sooo good! And a nice place ...
Then Pisith showed us a few places in Phnoom Penh ...
Nice view!

Tomorrow morning, he woke up at 7.00 am ...
Then he used to prepare two bicycles for us ...
Nice ...

He did gave us some maps ...
Very good!
It was a very hot day ...
We used to go to town ... 6 KM from his house ...
Went to Central Market and a few places in town ...
Until 5 pm ... we reached home ...
We felt so exhausted ...
Maybe we used to have a very pack schedule when we was in HCMC and Siem Reap ...

At night ...
Pisith showed his talent in cooking!
He cooked us fried vegetables, fried fish and eggs!
Thanks! It was sooo nice!


The next morning, the same thing goes ...
Me and Fadli, we used to go to town again ...
Fadli having a little bit flue ...
and I'm so exhausted ...
We went out at 9 am ...
We went to the Shopping Mall near to Central Market ...
Just hang-out there until late afternoon then we went to Russian Market ...
It was another HOT day ...
We need an air-conditioning area ... SHOPPING MALL!
I'm sorry Phnom Penh ... we are sooo exhausted ...
On the way back home ... we went to Russian Market ...
Where I saw thousands of peoples lepak2 di park ...
Jogging, senamrobik ... rehat2 ...
It was a nice view!
Huh ... I felt a lilttle bit dissapoint to myself ...
Why I have to surrender to my own feeling? EXHAUSTED ...

We reached Russian Market at 7.30pm ...
There I met my friends ... long time friends ...
Sary Suy & Kor Socheat ...
I know them when they was a Cambodian Representative for YEAFEO 2006 in Malaysia ...
on 2007, YEAFEO was held in Cebu, Philippines, I only met Sary ...
Sary treat us at his restaurant near to Russian Market ...
It was a nice food! Thanks Sary!



That night, we dont have any activities ...
Both of us were soooo tired!
The next morning Fadli will fly back to Malaysia from Phnom Penh ...
and me ... I have to travel to Ho Chi Minh again since my flight will be in Ho Chi Minh ...
It will take another 6 hours to reach the Ho Chi Minh City in Vietnam ...
I just hope ... I will survive! The fare for this trip cost me another 7 USD ...
I just have another 13 USD left in Ho Chi Minh City ...

Well, let me tell ya ... the fact about Cambodia!
1. The price of food in Cambodia slightly higher than other country in ASEAN ...
Standard price for rice+chicken/pork/fish+vege = 2 USD
2. The most special drink in Cambodia ... fruit shake ... it will cost you 2500 - 3000 Riel
3. You can use the USD currency in Phnom Penh & Siem Reap ... why? I dunno ...
4. If you withdraw money from ATM machine, they will be give u a USD notes ...
5. Singapore Bank Commerce can accept ur Malaysian Ringgit!
6. A bottle of mineral water of 2 litres (big) cost you 1 USD ~ 3000 - 4000 Riel ...
Next post ... Ho Chi Minh City: Coffee & Accident!

Comments

  1. erm, first n foremost im interested with your story about the horny driver perhaps..btw maybe that was one way to prevent the driver to fall a sleep maybe..i dont know..just guess..hehe

    then move to hot day..i mean our country also suffering the same problem with phnom penh..

    lastly, tak sangka lak minat dato siti ek :) but lagu tahajud cinta tu memang best..cant denied it..anyway looking forward your next post especially regarding your accident..pity u :(

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

B.Eng boleh bawak mati!

Assalamualaikum ... I met one of my friends in her campus ... Well, she's a medical student ... Sweet and nice isn't it? or maybe ... COOL! We have been talking about her life and so mine ... Talking about job ... and a comparison about being a doctor and me ... marine engineer ... What maked her impress is the figure that i will received each month ... mmmmm .... i think its tooo selfish to talk about money here ... But what makes me feel stupid about her is ... When she used to say this stupid statement ... "Macam mana ko punya gaji lagi besar dpd aku huh? Padahal kos kau tak adalah susah sangat" Pergh ... What do you think my friends? One word crossed in my mind: BODOH! Dia tak tahu ke ... yang founder GENTING BERHAD tu kerja asalnya tukang kutip besi buruk? Last-last gaji mahal dari kita semua yang ada B.ENG? Dia tak tahu jugak ke yang mamat founder MICROSOFT tak habis degree pun? Rumusan: Manusia bongkak dengan sekeping degree yang diorang dapat! Assalamualaikum

MAnILa: CatATAn PerTAmA!

Nota Pertama: Penerbangan ku pada jam 1340 waktu tempatan. dari pintu C17, KLIA, perasaan ku sedikit cuak. Bimbang. Takut. Maklumlah, kali ni aku akan mengembara sendiri. Sebagai pengambara bebas (Independent Traveller). Independent Traveller: dengan bajet yang rendah, tak bergantung pada tour agent dan semuanya sendiri. Ada juga pegembara yang mengembara bersama teman, kawan, keluarga dan juga seorang! Ini adalah kali pertama aku mengambara bersendirian. Kalau sebelum ni, trip ke Taiwan, Korea, Indonesia, Kemboja dan Vietnam, aku bersama kawan. Aku merasa sedikit takut. Banyak sangat benda bersarang di fikiran aku sekarang. Walaupun aku ditemani Visa & Mastercard, mereka bukanlah sesuatu yang boleh aku harapkan. Ya, sekarang aku sedang mencabar diri aku! Aku mencabar diri aku sendiri ... aku letakkan ketepi kehidupan biasa di rumah. Sekarang adalah masa untuk aku kenal siapa aku ... untuk aku membaiki kebolehan diri, cara berkomunikasi, kekuatan diri dan jiwa, pegangan aku, kebole

Marine Engineering Bridging Program

Assalamualaikum ... DONE! It would be the best word to describe when I'm done my 2-year training ... 2 years isn't easy path for me to walk through ... Last week, I get back home after a few weeks struggle for my exams ... Theory exam (Oral Exam) at MARDEP Port Kelang ... MSCR exam (Marine Survical Craft & Rescue) at ALAM Melaka ... and a few courses before and after the exams ... Alhamdulillah ... I passed all the exams ... Now, it is the time for me to apply for my CoC (Certificate of Competency) ... 2 years back ... I remembered when one of the staff from my company said ... 'Your Degree is Useless ... You can burn it!' Phewwww! Just put yourself in my shoes ... :p When I was onboard ship ... Some peoples discriminate me and my buddy ... Just because we have a piece of paper ... B.eng Mechanical is nothing to them ... But then, its something to us ... A few cadets argued about how much we earned per month ... Nothing he shared with us ... Help with hidden agenda