Bring to much cash money at a time might be risky! Money is like a sugar! Try to imagine that a sugar have a leg and can walk around. There must be a lot of ants will be chasing after it!
Credit Card and Debit Card has the same purpose. To make you able to shop and shop until you die!
The differents and the pro and cons between these two cards you might want to refer it from other source, which I will not explain here.
However, you have to consider about these things when you decided to use these cards:
1. For Islamic Card, It can't be use in every shop especially bars. (It doesn't mean you drink and drunk when you went to bar!)
2. The charges for withdraw money are differents between these two cards.
3. If you use bank card, ensure to call your bank at least two weeks before!
4. If you increase your limit (temporary increase) you might seek advice from the bank first!
5. Makesure you have enough balance to use abroad and ensure to notice the bank before you use it abroad.
6. The security of the usage of the card abroad.
I have an experience where I can't withdraw my money through credit card when I was in Cambodia. When I make a phone call to the bank, they told me just because I temporary increase my limit, they can't proceed with the cash withdrawal. What a bullshit! I endup to stay in Cambodia for another one week without money!
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.